
Our basement is currently off limits while the construction workers are working, so I've been trying to think of ways to keep the kids entertained during the morning. Today we went to a drop-in play centre. The last time I took the kids to a drop-in centre Kaitlyn vomited all over herself and the stroller - it was really disgusting and a little embarrassing since I wasn't prepared to deal with anything more than a diaper change. However, today was so much fun and I think that I am going to go back every Friday. The only hiccup was at circle time Brody threw a massive temper tantrum....oh well, at least he didn't throw up!
Today's picture is of Kaitlyn on the roller coaster at the centre. This was her very first ride on the roller coaster - she looks a little unsure in the photo, but once she figured it out, I couldn't get her off of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment