Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Project 365 - Day 75

We've all heard that twins share a special bond - they know what the other one is feeling or thinking without being told. I've witnessed this on a few occassions and it gives me goosebumps! Today, while we were outside, the girls were dragging the lacrosse sticks across the backyard - no big deal. Then I realized that they were taking turns being the leader - oh that's nice, their sharing! Then I noticed that they really weren't acknowledging one another - there was no pushing or pulling at eachother, they weren't yelling NO at the other one - it was QUIET and PEACEFUL!!! Where one went, so did the other one.....when the one following decided to turn around and walk the other way, the leader immediately turned around to follow her (how did she know to do that??) From what I could tell, there was no communication, they just instinctively knew what the other one was doing - it's their TWIN POWER and I think that's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment